Garden of Eden – V (Burgul)
(Rera registration number P02400001382)
After successfully launching the Garden of Eden I, II, III and IV, we proudly present Garden of Eden – V at Burgul Village Shadnagar P.o. The layout is located in close proxmity to NH 44 – Hyderabad Bangalore Highway and TSIIC – Pharma Sez apart from other landmarks. Dr. Burugula Ramakrishna Rao of Burgul village was the first elected Chief Minister of the erstwhile – Hyderabad State. There are plenty of Schools, Colleges & Temples in the vicinity and is an upcoming locality of Telangana. The entire layout is designed as per vaastu and is approved by DTCP.
- DTCP Approved Layout
- 100 % Clear title
- Gated community
- Avenue plantations
- Childrens play area
- Electricity with street lights
- The entire layout is designed as per vaastu
- 40 feet main road & 30 feet internal roads
- 30 mins. drive from the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport.
- 15 mins. drive to TSIIC – Pharma SEZ.
- 10 mins drive to shadnagar Bus & Railway station, Hospital, Police station, Schools & Colleges etc. Shadnagar has been taken into new Ranga Reddy district and Cyberabad Police limits have been extended till Shadnagar.
- Near by proposed Amusement (Zoo park)
- Near proposed Peripheral rign road.
- Near Procetor & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, Amazon.com etc.
- Near Hyderabad – Bangalore NH-7 Highway.
- Hydrabad – Bangalore Railway has been sanctioned the Double track Electricacal lines for faster commuting beetween two major metropolitan cities in the south India.
Latest development of GOE-V as on 20/07/2023
Latest Developments at GOE-V as on 20-03-2022
Latest Developments at GOE-V as on 20-03-2020
Latest developments of GOE-V as on 08 07 2023
Latest developments of GOE-V as on 17/03/2019
Latest developments of GOE-V as on 17/10/2017
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes and should not be construed as an offer or acceptance to buy or sell property. This website does not carry any contractual relationship between Garden of Eden and the reader. The images in this website are artistic representations and indicative of the design concepts. Actual structure landscape may vary. The developers reserve the right to make modifications to design of the properties.