GARDEN OF EDEN-X (Edganpally)
(RERA REGISTRATION NUMBER P01400007389)
After successfully developing and marketing over 13 projects, we proudly present our next masterpiece – Garden of Eden-X located in Ediganpally Village of Mahaboobnagar District. The 30 acres project is approved by MUDA and registered with RERA. The project is being designed as per vastu and is loaded with amenities such as club house, swimming pool, indoor-outdoor games etc. This is a mixed used project where investors can choose to own a plot, a flat or a weekend home.
The layout is located in serene surroundings and in close proximity to the Hyderabad-Bangalore National Highway,SEZ’s and is just a 45 mins drive from the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport. Investors can reap exponential returns in the coming years as the surrounding localities are expected to be developed very quickly.
- 100% clear title
- MUDA approved layout,fully fenced and secured
- 40 feet main roads and 30,33 feet internal roads.
- Grand entrance arch.
- Underground drainage.
- Ample water Connection with overhead water tank
- Avenue plantation
- Electricity with street lights.
- The entire layout is designed as per Vaastu.
- 45 mins drive from the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport.
- 10 mins drive to TSIIC – Pharma SEZ.
- 20 mins drive to shadnagar Bus & Railway station, Hospital, Police station, Schools & Colleges etc. Shadnagar has been taken into new Ranga Reddy district and Cyberabad Police limits have been extended till shadnagar.
- Nearby proposed Amusement (Zoo Park)
- Near proposed peripheral ring road.
- Near proctor & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, Amazon etc.
- Near Hyderabad – Bangalore NH-7 Highway.
- Hyderabad – Bangalore Railway has been sanctioned the Double track Electrical lines for faster commuting between two major metropolitan cities in south India.
- Near IT Tower Mahabubnagar
- Near Amar Raja Growth Corridor
Latest developments of GOE-X as on 01/10/2023
Garden of Eden-X
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes and should not be construed as an offer or acceptance to buy or sell property. This website does not carry any contractual relationship between Garden of Eden and the reader. The images in this website are artistic representations and indicative of the design concepts. Actual structure landscape may vary. The developers reserve the right to make modifications to design of the properties.