Bengaluru (also called Bangalore) is the capital of India’s southern Karnataka state. The center of India’s high-tech industry, the city is also known for its parks and nightlife. By Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha is a Neo-Dravidian legislative building. Former royal residences include 19th-century Bangalore Palace, modeled after England’s Windsor Castle, and Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, an 18th-century teak structure
- Bangalore has a growth rate of 21%
- It is known as the India’s silicon Valley.It contributes 33% of IT exports
- The Distinct is ranked as one of the top Five Technology Clusters in the world
- The district has the potential to become a Research and Development Hub.
- Bangalore is classified as the innovation Cluster by Word Economic Forum.
- Bangalore the most cosmopolitan city of India is the best place to ‘live and work’
- It is becoming a ‘Medical Hub’ due to the presence of World’s largest ‘healing center’ and ‘telemedicine center’.
- It is 3rd largest hub for high net worth indivisuals: There are nearly 10,000 millionaires with an investable surplus of USD1.15mn.
- The presence of HAL headquarter and R&D center, National Aerospace Laboratories and several flying clubs has made Bangalore a aviation cluster of india.
- Bangalore known as the garden city has pleasant weather through out the year.