Garden of Eden – IV (Kottur)
Continuing with our tradition of creating world class layouts, We proudly present Garden Of Eden –IV at kottur which is located in the ITIR Region of Telangana. Just a 25 mins drive from the Hyderabad International Airport.The layout is located close to companies such as Amazon, Johnson & Johnson ,Procter and Gambler. It is just a 10 mins drive from the NH7 Which happens to be the longest highway in the country.
- 100% Clear title
- Layout is fully developed with roads and open spaces
- The entire layouts is designed as per Vaastu
- Gated community
- Avenue Plantations
- Children’s Play Area
- Jogging Track
- Electricity with street lights
- 40 feet main road & 33 feet internal roads
- Highway facing layout
- Near proposed Peripheral ring road
- 25 mins. drive from the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- 10 minutes drive to Shadnagar bus & Railway station,Hospital,Police station,Schools & Colleges etc.
- Near by proposed Amusement (Zoo park)
- Near Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson,Amazon.com etc
- Near Hyderabad – Bangalore NH-7 Highway.
- 10 mins drive to JIMS (Jeeyar Integrative Medical Services) College & Hospital.
- 20 mins drive to TSIIC – Balanagar (Industrial Area) & NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institue of Management and Studies)
- 10 mins drive to Symbiosis University.
- 30 mins drive to Mucherla Pharma city (Largest Pharma Industrial Area in India)
- Within the limits of Proposed ITIR Region & Cyberabad Commissionerate (South Zone).
Latest developments of GOE-IV as on 20/02/2019
Latest developments of GOE-IV as on 17/03/2019
Latest developments of GOE-IV as on 17/10/2017
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes and should not be construed as an offer or acceptance to buy or sell property. This website does not carry any contractual relationship between Garden of Eden and the reader. The images in this website are artistic representations and indicative of the design concepts. Actual structure landscape may vary. The developers reserve the right to make modifications to design of the properties.