Hyderabad is the capital and largest city of the southern Indian state of Telangana. Occupying 650 square kilometers (250 sq mi) along the banks of the Musi River, it has a population of 6.8 million and a metropolitan population of 7.75 million, making it the fourth most populous city and sixth most populous urban agglomeration in India. At an average altitude of 542 meters (1,778 ft), much of Hyderabad is situated on hilly terrain around artificial lakes, including Hussain Sagar—predating the city’s founding—north of the city center.
- 5th Largest City in India experiencing explosive growth.
- The World Bank has recognized Hyderabad as the 2nd biggest Indian city in business.
- DTZ has declared Hyderabad as the 3rd safest city in the world for offices.
- IT, ITES Pharma & Biotech Super-Hub in the Country.
- Reputed International Airport.
- Metro Rail Project – Longest in the country.
- 5th largest GDP contribution in the country, 4.44 lakh crores.
- ITIR project expected to generate 56 lakh jobs.
- Hyderabad expected to touch 2 crore in population.